Sunday 4 November 2012

I Just Can't Stop Pressing Play || Oct/Nov

I've been showing my poor headphones some love/abuse. 
(Not sure whether it counts as love or abuse to be used so much...but at least they're still working!)

For some reason this month, (probably the impending Winter and Christmas song deluge which is well and truly around the corner) I've been listening to loads of old-ish songs or chilled out Summer type's, but ah well, you can read this and think of Summer. :)
Again, they're not all new or old, just whatever seems to get played over and over.

THUMBS UP :)

Common - Go


This is just sooooooooo chilled and beautiful, I loved it when it came out all those years ago and recently rediscovered it. 


Wretch 32 ft. Josh Kumra - Don't Go


Equally chilled and equally beautiful. I listened to this a lot when I was in Zante earlier this year, so I like to just put it on and think of the sunshine and being relaxed.


Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)


I've only just discovered Kendrick Lamar!! Very happy I have too. I love this one, I'm a big fan of a good deep beat and backing track and my first impressions of songs go on that way before I listen to a single lyric. 


Devlin ft. Wretch 32 - Off With Their Heads


Wretch 32 is in my list again! This time with Devlin, who I have loved since the first time I ever heard 'Brainwashed'. I'm a big grime fan, and this is another big deep beat, it's strong...and it's also good to listen to in the gym!


Azealia Banks - Esta Noche


Another ace song for in the gym, you can practically hear the interval's in the song haha, I'm sure if I went clubbing and I heard this I would be up and dancing, but that doesn't really happen... Anyway, loving the Montell Jordan sample, (think it was some else's before that too) loving Azealia Banks full stop. There will probably be a song of hers in these posts until every single song from her mixtapes has been mentioned.


THUMBS DOWN

This song was out a few months ago before my blog was born, it was over played, very average, and I really disliked it. I'd almost forgotten about it and then they only came and did it on X Factor ARGHHHHH!!!
Nuff said *sigh*.

Fun  - We Are Young







No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.