Saturday 24 November 2012

Being Inspired...

...To put a nice ombre glittery effect on my nails.  

I've seen sooooo many of these floating around blogs and Instagram and I just had to join in.
It gave me the chance to use my favourite dark red polish, and a ton on gold glitter - and I love a bit of gold glitter yeahhhhh :D

I used:
Barry M Base and Top coat
No7 - Temptress *SERIOUSLY AS SOON AS BOOTS GIVE YOU A £5 VOUCHER- GET THIS!*
(ahem)
Barry M - Gold Glitter




Omg I don't think I ever want them to chip.
They're not bad for a first attempt...but if they chip I'll want to pick them...lets not go there.

*avoids the inevitable*

So for now, I have glittery, sparkly nails which I'll more than likely do again and again, especially with Christmas coming up.

P.S Barry M redeemed himself with this one. Cheers, Bazza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.