Sunday 30 September 2012

OOTD :)

This is a little late... I actually wore this LAST Saturday (22nd) as it was much, much warmer that day and I could get away with wearing my beloved denim jacket which I would have no doubt froze to death in this week.
I was just going to a friend's house so opted for something comfy, but still 'me'. 




What I have on:
H&M black vest top (underneath)
H&M green sleeveless shirt - a lot more green in person and so pretty! (but needs ironing loooads)
New Look black tube skirt
Primark black tights
F&F at Tesco denim jacket from Summer 2011, I'm not ashamed :) I normally tie this jacket up at the front but wanted a more slouchy look on this occasion, plus it looked better with the shirt.

I just wore this with some Primark leopard print dolly shoes, because for me to wear a whole out-fit and not get some leopard print in there is physically impossible. 

Jewellery:
Topshop two strand coin necklace
Regular gold bangles from various places
Republic gold disc earrings
Gold ring from the boyf :)

That's all folks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.