Saturday 29 June 2013

An Outfit a Month Under £30 #2

Angelina and her leg ain't got nothing on me.


NOTHING.
Nada.
Naff all.
Nowt.

Yeah, that's right.
Here is my leg.
My right leg.
Look at it.
It's sticking out from my skirt.
My new, and very good value skirt from Missguided.

I'm pointing it out to you, just in case, you know, you hadn't noticed.
Angelina taught me you see.

Leg Idol.

I totes saw Angelina's leg on the red carpet last year, and, like most people, had a good old giggle - I mean how far can a girl stick her leg out?! 
'Ridiculous', I thought. 
But something tiny and twisted in my brain must have latched onto this strange spectacle, and harboured it for future reference...
A sick part of my must have liked this odd phenomena.
Because now...yes people, you heard it here first.

My leg is out.

The student has surpassed the master.

And it totally kicks her leg's ass.
Even with the random and unexplainable bruises.
Psssht, Ange must have a few of those too, who doesn't?
Not like she's famous and quite possibly has a hired person just to make sure her leg is in tip top condition or anything.
Bet she even uses disposable razors.
Yeah, defo's.

Plus, my leg has a rather nice shoesie on the end of it.
You know the ones ;)

My leg kicks bootaayy.




My leg is also err...hiding in those last few photo's.
But like, I have a 'good side' and the side split aka 'leggage revealer' is tooootally on my 'bad side'.
However, being a star, we can ignore that and appreciate how infrequently it is seen. 
As umm, impressive and famous as it is, it can't be seen every time there's a camera around.
That would be just ludicrous.

My leg is illusive ;)

But wait...what is this?
Don't say it.

THERE IT IS!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!


The 'oh my god I don't have a front facing photo and must take one , regardless of the light conditions and/or the existence of a food baby' photo.

 I sense I am losing the concept of this post.

Yeahhh it's that time again!
I've stretched my budget and actually done a bit of shopping woop woop!
Welcome, (about six paragraphs later) to my second ever 'Outfit a Month Under £30' post, and guess what?
I've only gone and been under budget again!!

No wonder my last three OOTD style posts have contained clothes from Missguided, they're so cheap I can actually buy from them!
(Sadly don't think Ange has this problem)

Again, rather lacking originality, I went for a longish skirt-and-crop top formula, which we can pretend wasn't also my last outfit, albeit in different colours...
The inspiration for this one though, came from the lovely Kylie, who I think you will agree looks awesome in this ruched side split skirt, not to mention clearly having amazing taste in leg idols...

Knew I wasn't alone ;)

The top was a must, because a white crop top, and to be honest - white top's at all, kind of don't exist in my wardrobe, and such a problem simply 'needed' to be rectified.

Also then had to hop it to ASDA and get myself a white bra, to avoid a fail of epic proportions which not even the appearance of my leg could salvage...

***

What I wore:

Black Ruched Side Maxi Skirt - Missguided £9.99
White Crop Top - Missguided £5.99
Necklace - George at ASDA £4 (half price, I couldn't resist)
Bra - George at ASDA - £4 (lol - because the outfit wouldn't have worked if I hadn't bought it haha)

Total: £23.98 

Under budget again BOOYAA!

I'd love to say I'm a savvy little saver, however the purchase of my shoesies a couple of months back, and the Ruby Woo on my lips totally means I should fail.
But stuff it, lipstick does not constitute an outfit, and the shoes were a treat, therefore I win.

To add; my rings are a few random ones, and the rest of my face is what can only be described as 'the usual'.
My nail polish colour is 'coming soon'...oooooooh.


Just a close up to let you see the necklace a bit closer - omg for £4 how awesome is it?!
I want to swish in it.
In a Monica from 'Friends' with Bahamas style braids fashion.

I'll stick my leg out through the 'leggage revealer' while I'm at it and make it into a dance...
The world will love it.
It will be the next Gangnam Style.


Bet Ange's leg is quaking in its Louboutin.

17 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous. Love the skirt on you. <3

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty! And the shoes are well cute!

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :D haha I love those shoes, they're my babies :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty - such an amazing figure too!
    *new follower*

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!
    And that lipstick colour is gorgeous!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You're so funny :D I think you look so much prettier, and a much better figure than Angelina anyway hehe xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Gemma :D you're a doll, and glad you enjoyed hehe :D
      xx

      Delete
  6. You have an AMAZING figure, so envious xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could buy a bra for £4 missy! Try £26, that's not a nice shopping trip! - By the way, you're hilarious as always and you look damn fine *wolf whistles* xx

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I used to be a £26 a bra person too...something has gone wrong however with my boobage and I can now fit regular ones again haha - a gift and a curse :p

      Thank you doll xxx

      Delete
  8. Love your posts, they are always so funny :') Wish I had found your blog earlier! And this is such a great idea for a post, love it!xx

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.