Sunday 29 June 2014

The 'So I'm Never Going to be Nicole Scherzinger But a Girl's Gotta Try' OOTD.

"I saw Nicole Scherzinger wearing nude Zara heels.
So I wore nude Zara heels."


Seriously.
How FIT does she look here?
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
What an actual babe.
I mean, if Lewis won't put a ring on it then MY GOD get me some Haribo rings and I'll make her mine in a short second.
Haribo, diamonds, mehh, same thing.
But one allows food houmous to still be budgeted for and bought.
Nicole loves it.
She told me.*
We will share some and life will be good.

And.
And.
Guess what?
I have her shoes on.

Her actual shoes.
Those EXACT ones.
Literally, straight from her feet, and on to my own. Still warm.**

In all seriousness though, my Daily Mail online showbiz section stalking reached new high's last month, on the apparition of the nude heels related article
It did appear, there and then, that I shamefully gained a new foot fetish, and the amount of time spent staring at the two odd five-pronged objects at the bottom of her legs, (evolution is weird) was about as healthy as my former half-jar-of-peanut-butter-on-Ryvitas-in-microwave-obsession. 

Over the next few days I spoke so frequently about my new obsession, which we shall entitle 'Shoesies: The Second Coming', (read part one here) that I even got my friends going - sending me even more fuellage in the form of an article showing Lucy Mecklenburgh hitting it first, Ray J style also donning said Shoesies.
That was it.
Enough was enough.
Screw everything.
Screw my budget.
Screw food buying.
Screw houmous. (yes, that bad)***

On to the Zara website I went...£29.99 and some pretty impressive and unexpected bank holiday delivery later, (they clearly heard my plight and wanted to shut me up before the police arrested me for website stalking) and the rest, was history.

And look...if you're a size three, (hey don't give me that look, it ain't my fault!) - you can still get hold of them, and for even less...
£19.99 baby!
You lucky small footed beings, you!



*Not strictly true but whatev's.
**Definitely not true.
*** Just plain #lies. As if I'd ever abandon houmous, ha.








What I wore:

Jumpsuit: Minnie's (Lindley, Huddersfield) £24.99 
Shoesies The Second: Zara (originally) £29.99
Belt: Old.
Necklace: New Look 
Earrings: Primark

Okay, so in another moment of houmous disregarding madness - I went on a small shopping trip, resulting in me buying cute house stuff for my non-existent future abode, (Hudds peeps - if you haven't visited 'Snug' in Lindley, don't - unless you want no money left and a large dose of house envy, snm)  and a rather nice jumpsuit, which believe it or not wasn't meant to be in the style of good old Scherzy, but I shall take the similarity willingly...ahem.

My gorgeous black and nude patterned jumpsuit was the nail in the coffin of a houmous free week, (still lying, lol) but my god it was worth it!
£24.99 really isn't bad for something so versatile and wearable.
In the small space of ten minutes I picked up what is already my favourite outfit of the Summer so far, and the outfit my mum has had to practically prise off my back before it started to smell of something other than the dregs of my remaining perfume. 
No, seriously, I used up the last of my Chloe last weekend while wearing this - I can still faintly smell it...therefore may never wash it again.
I loveeee the nude/beige print and my gawddd does it go with my heels! The skinny-ish straps are like tooootes in fashion right now, and the cut means any food baba's are hidden fully away - YEAHHHH MAN!!
The only thing is I added a small brown and very tatty belt where the elastic is at the waist, just to add a little extra something. :)
This jumpsuit was my debut purchase from the gorgeous, (and so cutely named!) Minnie's, a ladies fashion boutique which I'd heard about from several friends, but shamefully had never been to. Safe to say I'll almost definitely be returning, almost definitely soon... 



Ah here we go again; the unfortunate 'hand in hair which unintentionally looks like a phone' pose.
God I look smug, anyone would think I was on't phone to Lewis Hamilton.
Maybe I am...oooh ;)

Now looks like I dropped said phone.
If this was real life my screen would no doubt smash and I wouldn't look nearly as calm.

Now I have the jumpsuit, and I have the shoes...
All I need now is to master the art of walking so gracefully in said shoes, without either an expression of pain, or wanting to chop my feet off.
I will wear them next month for a wedding if it kills me!

Talking of, when is Lewis gonna upstage me and present Scherzy with the diamonds she deserves?
Seriously, don't make me buy those Haribo...
Mehh...
Screw it.

If Lewis won't wife her then maybe he will wife me? I FRICKIN WILL! 
I'm here Nicole, I'm here...

Oh Nicky -
It would be beautiful.
We can be shoe buddies for life.
What's mine is yours and all that...
Omg EEEEEE...
...maybe I could share your entire shoe wardrobe?!
(dies)
ORRRR - maybe I could borrow your hairdresser too and therefore cure my own hair envy.
I'll even use Herbal Essences for you.
Cheers babes.






(Nicole: If you read this, promise I'm not a massive stalker. You just have nice hair. And shoes.)

4 comments:

  1. OMG Hollie I love you, you're so funny!! Love the fact youre never going to wash again so you can maintain smelling Chloe-esque (not 100% sure how long even you can pull that off for doll)

    I really love the heels tho

    And I can hook you up with Lewis' number no bother so you can give him an ear bashing-lets face it he deserves one...

    Muchos love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love your blog missy! So funny and fresh, and you OOTDs make me so jealous because you're a babe haha! :)
    Jumpsuit is beautiful too.

    http://rainydaycupcake93.blogspot.ie/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven...
    or not? Up2yoo.

    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
    and Hell's not too cool.

    God bless your indelible soul.
    trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanna wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven...
    or not? Up2yoo.

    1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, babe,
    and Hell's not too cool.

    God bless your indelible soul.
    trustNjesus ALWAYS, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Just a big thank you to anyone who takes the time to leave a comment, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and I genuinely love to read, and will TRY and reply to each and every one of them.